Maddox made the cutest little Dalmatian puppy for Halloween! It took me awhile to find the perfect idea, but I don’t think I’ll be able to top this one. At first I thought he could be a little lamb, but Troy didn’t exactly approve of that idea. :/ We went to this cute little town with some family and friends where they had a little costume contest before going trick or treating. Maddox passed out after contest – all that hard work and he ended up going to sleep! Still was a wonderful first halloween that I’ll never forget!
Hard to believe one month has gone by! It’s been a lot of sleepless nights, but so worth it! :) I wanted to put a list together of my favorite items that have helped me get by over the past few weeks! I’ve had a few friends turn me on to some of these items but for me they are truly necessities!!
My top five:
- Sakura Bloom Sling – I have put Maddox in this when I go out to dinner, to the grocery store, visiting friends.. for almost everything!
- Natural Nipple Cream – A friend gave me this and it’s great and all natural
- Boppy – Maddox is not a super fussy baby, but has his moments, this is one thing he has really liked to lay in, it keeps him calm for a few minutes just long enough to give me time to eat..pump..etc.
- Dohm – Another item given to me by a more experienced mother! We use this sound machine to give some white noise so we don’t have to lower our voices so much. It’s been really great!
- Sheet Savers – These are great to have a few of to put on top of the sheets so I don’t have to change the sheet everytime he spits up.
#37 Weeks and almost there! I came a week early so these were done just in time. We decided to just do them at our house because I wanted to get pictures in Maddox’s Nursery (check back soon to see the full post on how we decorated the nursery)!
Special thanks to DANA B PHOTOGRAPHY