Hard to believe one month has gone by! It’s been a lot of sleepless nights, but so worth it! :) I wanted to put a list together of my favorite items that have helped me get by over the past few weeks! I’ve had a few friends turn me on to some of these items but for me they are truly necessities!!
My top five:
- Sakura Bloom Sling – I have put Maddox in this when I go out to dinner, to the grocery store, visiting friends.. for almost everything!
- Natural Nipple Cream – A friend gave me this and it’s great and all natural
- Boppy – Maddox is not a super fussy baby, but has his moments, this is one thing he has really liked to lay in, it keeps him calm for a few minutes just long enough to give me time to eat..pump..etc.
- Dohm – Another item given to me by a more experienced mother! We use this sound machine to give some white noise so we don’t have to lower our voices so much. It’s been really great!
- Sheet Savers – These are great to have a few of to put on top of the sheets so I don’t have to change the sheet everytime he spits up.