My sisters (semi) surprised me with a lovely baby shower! Everything was so cute down to the smallest detail. From the decorations, games to the favors – a homemade sugar scrub which I have been using almost daily (see below)! We were overwhelmed by the amount of gifts we received, not to mentioned how much stuff we were going to need for one little guy! We’re so grateful for our friends and family that have shown their love, support and prayers during this time!
I want to give a special thanks to one of my best friends Dana- who was kind enough to take these beautiful pictures at my shower! She is an amazing photographer! We also used her for our Pregnancy shots, I’d highly recommend her. Check out her work HERE.
Sugar Scrub Ingredients
- 1/2 cup sugar (white or brown sugar- preferably organic)
- 1/2 cup OIL (olive oil and coconut oil work great)
- Optional: ESSENTIAL OILS of your preference
Sugar Scrub Instructions
- Mix all ingredients and store in an air tight jar.
- Use 1 tablespoon as needed in the shower. Scrub skin with the mixture and rinse will. it will leave your skin feeling like silk.